Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Lost in Lightroom

The other week I tried to back up last years catalog for my images... 

2012 was the 1st FULL year that I had my canon camera. I only shoot using RAW (The highest quitily me camera can take) but the trouble with shooting RAW is that each image is around 25mb. When you take it into acount that I should around 100 images when im on one of my walks, about 400 when I cover an event and somewhere in the 700 mark for a shoot - It all mounts up.

I tend to wait till I'm back home before I delete any images and sometimes I only delete the ones that are really bad. I tend keep the ones that just dont do it for me. Thinking that they would do it later.

My trouble today is this... There are 2 people I have the most pics of, One is my cat Jinx and the other is Fluff... I am having no trouble deleting images of my cat but when it comes to fluff I just cant seem to do it. There are alot that will never see the light of day and she herself would want me to delete them. But now I'm here doing it, I find it hard. I might never get to get that shot again, That silly just woke up in the morning with hair all over the place - that small smile in a coffee shop and most of all that look in her eyes when she was looking at me through the camera.



I guess I should just get over this... or just buy A bigger hard drive but I just felt I wanted to share my feelings on this, I want to have the chance to shoot her again in all the different moments that have nothing to do with photography. Iwill work this out I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment