Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 28 June 2012

Brighton Day Trip

We made it!

The other week me and Fluff where sitting on the sofa and we started to chat about going on a trip, We had talked about Brighton a few days before and it was the first place I checked. With the bus only costing £4.50 (pre person per trip) it looked like a no brianer.  

first things first ...Tea!

So we booked the trip for the next Sunday and spent the rest of the week doing all the work and borning things you must do and before we knew it... IT WAS SUNDAY!!!

Sea Birds
With midsummer the day before (I did have a few drink :s ) I was not in the best space to sit on a bus for 2hours, with food packed and fluff taking care of me we got to the sunny shores of Brighton.

We had just under 8 hours on the beach and we did not waste any of it, We hit a cafe for tea and then walked along the pebble beach took in the sights and enjoyed the sun along the pier.
The Beach
The images are on the site (LINK) but here are a few for you to check out here.

After alot of walking, some fish and chips and a beer while watching the first half of the England game (Before we lost). We made our way home and died almost as soon as our head hit the pillow.

Sun Set Down South
Looking back I do wish I had some more gear with me, A tripod would have been night but we did plan to travel light and with all the walking about it would have been a pain in the arss! But I'm sure for £4.50 I can do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment