Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 2 June 2012

Photo Blogger Blogs about Photos


The other day I got a call from a friend... He could not sleep one night so he hoped onto my blog and was shocked to find there are alot of posts about Photography...

Now this might come as a bit of a shock but reading a blog writen by a photographer will alot of the time have posts to do with PHOTOGRAPHY!!

Silly I know but I just had a look and there are a few post about images and gear but on the front page there is blogs also about film, Raving and there is going to be an update as well with some more cool things, Like my trip to Sweden from a very good friends wedding and yes yes yes - A mini review of some more camera gear including the 70-200 F2.8 I rented for the weekend. 


All that to come in the next few days so watch this space and hope all this camera talk is not to off putting for my normal readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment