Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 18 June 2012

Watch Dogs.. OH MY FUCKING GOD!

I think I just saw one of the best looking, open world games I have ever seen, And after watching the trailer below I am dying to find out more info on this title.


I love games that give you choice and have more then one way of finishing it. I have always given the benefit of the doubt to games that look funky as long as they give you the option of completing the mission in different ways. Now I have been scared by buying titles from trailers before but I will always get these games in the hope they make more games like it (voting with my wallet). 

I have owned and LOVED games like Deus Ex(both the original and the Human Revolution)  Hit-man, Shemiu, Fable, Tenshi, dynasty warriors and open world games such as all the GTA, Prototype, SpiderMan2, True Crime, Red Faction... Ok ok I'll stop now, Watch Dogs looks to be the game I have been wishing for for a very long time.

Anyways... WATCH!!



Do I need to say any more?

First - The look:

Smooth is the word that comes to mind, This is something the Cat from Red Dwarf would start licking himself over, It has a look of the new Deus Ex mixed with the dark side of Uncharted. The water effects are really nice and looks like the creators are taking alot of queues from the adventures of Nathan Drake, but then all of a sudden without a world or warning - It becomes True Crime!! Personly I am hoping it comes out with the polish of one of RockStars amazing sandbox legends!



The Game Play:

The phone looks likes a heavily used hacking tool, locking into everything for coms to street traffic lights. The free flow running with the gun play and the cover mechanic does look very smooth without to much in the way of jerky movements. 

The driving does worry me a little, If felt more like the car was flying then rolling along the floor, the reason why I said more True Crime then GTA.



After Thought's

Watch Dogs is coming from UBISOFT and they are good to new IPs. Remember this is the team that gave us the assassin's creed games (Yes i'm saying NEW IP as with AssCred there slowly driving it into the ground). Fable offered you choice but under Peter Molyneux's hype they never lived up to a truly open choice game.


I loved the look and feel of  the new Deus Ex games, with its film-oir look mixed with a slice of Blade Runner. The game had a little of everything I like - Open world, Stealth and some RPG elements. Watch Dogs adds what looks like a GTA style sandbox to the Deus Ex formula. With this new dimension I can see Watch Dogs joining the list of legendary titles above.

If this game delivers on everything or even 80% of what they showed here in this Gameplay trailer... Were in for one hell of a good game!

This is one to keep your eyes on friends, As far as I have found out its coming to PS3 and Xbox, most likly with a PC relise down the line as well. Look for it in 2013 but dont be shocked to see it in the shops by Christmas!!

You herd it here 1st guys, remember my name when your ordering your copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment