Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 22 June 2012

I am The Law?

Just saw this posted and it look like it cold be good


Now two things come to mind. 


  1. This looks alot like The Raid.
  2. Dredd does not take off his helmit.
Now you might think im mad if you did not read the 2000AD comics but Judge Dredd never EVER took off his helmet unlike in the movie with Sylvester Stallone. And unlike that flop this does look good, A little bit to much like batman for my liking but you cant win them all.


This new version is staring Karl Urban in the lead roll, Some of you might know him for The Lord of the Rings or even the very badly done Doom. I always remember him from The Bourne Supremacas I always liked that roll.

Someone that court my eye was that Lena Headey looks to be the heel(bad guy) in the movie, I am looking forward to seeing her grow out of the part most people know her from as the evil Cersei Lannister from the TV version of Game of Thrones


Anyways look out for it around September 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment