Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 23 June 2012

Bus Driver Strike (20120622)

For some silly reason to do with a bonus for the Olympic the bus drivers of London went on strike today.

Did we know about this before we went out, Of course we did not! Thanks to the news channel we where watching for the better part of 2 hours before we left the house told us nothing on any strike. 

Alot on the Queen meeting with former members of the IRA, sorry Sinn Fein.  

So Fluff went off to dance and I just went home, but I did grab some images of the drivers on the picket line.


There was 3 different picket lines (about as organized as normal bus drivers) at one depo in Camberwell. Some had horns and some with whistles - Took me back to my raving days!

 More Money - Less Work

There was also a group across the road outside a shop, once again like any normal bus drivers. I get they want more money for working over the Olympic but lets give them a bonus IF they do a good job!

After last years riots, The police took no chance's
 One thing that did catch my eye (other then the filth that made my eyes water when I was walking down the street) was that there was alot of police and i mean alot, i counted 4 Vans 2 cars and 4 of these half piglet half WTF bike things (above). I feel rude calling them bikes but its hard to describe 

I wonder who is going to be next?
The full set is on this LINK!
Hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment