Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 3 June 2012

The Canon 70-200mm F2.8 USM IS Markii... Mini Review

WARNING, PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG!

As some of you know last weekend I went to a wedding in Sweden, When I herd about this i through it was the perfect reason to rent myself a lens for the 1st time. Since I now have a canon I knew the lens I would "borrow" for a weekend being only one real chose,  Canons dirty White Canon!

A good looker as well!
The Canon 70-200mm F2.8 USM IS Mark ii... This lens is going for around £2,000.00 (but you can get it for around £1,800 at a push) And most of you would ask, 

"WHY WOULD YOU PAY £2K FOR A BIT OF GLASS?"

If you don't know I am sure this blog will not tell you but I do like to try the impossible and with this lens you can make the impossible - possible.

Gives 4 stops of IS
Now this is not a full review but I can say this much... I am in love <3! They way its made, the way it shoots and even the way it looks, everything about this glass tells you that its worth ever single penny you spend to own it. This it at the TOP of my VIP warning list (donations welcome btw) The bokeh is creamy enough to spread all over a nice hot crumpet. Nom nom nom! Its sharp enough to shave with and I have never seen so many people move out of my shot then I did with this lens on my camera!

2.8 All The Way Baby!
Now I used this all weekend and it was amazing, fast and quick, the colours where perfect and the range of 70-200 on a crop body like my 7D give it a range more like 112-320mm. This is a great lens for everything you can think of when you need a little more reach then the normal lens gives you. Now here is a test shot from the lens I took in the park before I (HAD) to give it back.
  
1/800 @ 2.8 iso100

No comments:

Post a Comment