Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 28 June 2012

My Baby is Getting An UPDATE!

Today I was just scrolling over canonrumors.com and after drooling over the Canon EOS 1D-X (Really sexy camera thats way outa my league)



I came across something that made me soooo happy I almost needed to change my pants. My dear old 7D is going to be getting a Firmware update!

You can check out the full details on this LINK but ill give you my high lights.


  • IMPROVED RAW MAXIMUM BURST : from 15 to 26 RAW
  • IMAGE RATING CAPABILITIES = Adding rating to images to help with workflow later
  • MANUAL ADJUSTMENT FOR AUDIO RECORDING LEVELS = A big deal for videographers 
  • FASTER SCROLLING OF MAGNIFIED IMAGES = Great for checking focus
These are the onces that made me smile and happy, there are more but you can read the full review at canonrumors.com on this LINK.

Getting an update on my iPhone a while back completely changed my phone. It was like having a whole new toy with some many more tricks up its sleeve that I did not even think of getting the iPhone 4s. Now this does not look to be as big of a change then with the Apple OS but with all these little twecks I really am looking forward to updating my baby as soon as it comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment