Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 2 June 2012

The FireStation!

Last week I got an invite to check out a place where some of my friends are staying, Its an old fire station in South London and being a spinner I loved the idea of spinning fire indoors for a change.

Alex Getting a Lift! - on 2 wheels

Trouble was that I was flying early on Friday morning and this was set for the Thursday night, So I grabbed some gear and headed off to see my friends for a few hours. I had already packed and Fluff as norm was many hours behind me. I left her to the packing and Jumped on a bus.

Enough room for Poi

The fire station itself was not hard to find but getting in was interesting, Some of my friend where heading down as well so I just waited for them and we all went in together. Now when I tell you this place was big i'm really not jocking. IT WAS HUGH!! 

A mini Shoot

The main room was big enough for a full footy pitch and there where many side rooms and floors all over, We spent most of the night in the main room with some spinning going on all around us, some music playing in the background and some skaters scooting around on there decks.


As the night was coming to a close (for me anyways) We headed to the roof to see the view, and a really night one as well, I got a nice image for everyone on the wide angle with the skyline in the background.

The Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment