Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 4 June 2012

Wedding photography and editing the images!


I just exported my set of images from the wedding, I have 71 images in total and I think there is some amazing shots but I am not 100% happy with them, I wanted to give myself the task of a week to finish all the edits and have them uploaded. 

I did have some trouble with memory when I got back to London. I had 38gb of images from the trip (There is still around 10gb on a laptop thats on a trip around South Sweden) But I only had 8.75gb on my computers hard drive - The math NEED MORE MEMORY!! So after spending 2 days fixing this problem, I did not end up backing up my images till Wednesday.

Once I did get them on the computer I had around 1100 images , I found it easy to knock off the extra's down to 261. Now when it coming to editing you have to have a good workflow. What I do is start with P and X, P=Picks X= Rejects that way you can just delete the crap ones right away. Next I only view the picks and then go through them all over again, dropping the ones that don't hold up the 2nd time around or ones that I already have.

After that it gets a little easier because now you only have around 50-100 images and you don't even look at the none pick ones any more, After that I start doing my edits. Now I don't really use Photoshop that much, LightRoom4 has all my needs, with many easy and simple editing tool. I give the whites and blacks a bump use some noise reduction and spot removal if needed and thats it. For a normal image anyways, but this being a wedding I wanted to add a little something to really show off my work. 

Now here is some of the images that I have finished and I am hoping to have the final gallery up on my site in the next few days. So you checking my blog gave you the 1st online look at Rozies and Pedrams Wedding images... Enjoy!

I feel your pain!

Farther of the Bride

Good turn out!

A new start

Yes, That is a sword for cutting cake deer


Hope you liked the taster and I will post a link once the images are live on the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment