Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 14 February 2010

Frantic Presents Timeless 8 @ Hidden

Well a random night out turns into something fun.Going out on to Hidden is normally a pain, the venue is my most hated in London.They over sell it, so that there is WAY to many sweaty people in there.The A.C is not working well enough so all the floors are wet and within 2 seconds of walking in my lens had steamed up.

BUT...

I had a real good time- didn't hurt anybody, didn't beat anybody, laughed my ass off and went about my day... Thanks Bill.

Yea, it was good music all night in the 2(outta 3) rooms I went in and the outside. Andy Shitbee got fat and has hair now!!! shocking how the raving world has changed. Being straight and seeing how everyone looks is always fun. Anyways more up soon and some pics coming

No comments:

Post a Comment