Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 13 February 2010

Hard FUCKING rain!



Hard rain is a level on Left 4 dead 2, All the levels are set up in 4/5 stages with a safe house at the start and end of each stage. This morning I have been playing it for about 2 hours.
Playing online with co-op I have 3 different parters. 3 fucking time now i have got the to he last stage, saving people along the way helping killing mass amount of Zombies.

Then right at the end, a boat comes to pick us up and i get downed or killed. Every time the last person jumps on the boat, does not come back for the people that are bleeding out and dieing but just gets on and salines away.

For fucking hours I have been trying to get 20 fucking points and every time I get me ass handed to me or end up with some crap players that just run around steeling all the mad packs or shooting them selfs or me.


I need some real friends on this game, some friends that know what end of the gun the noise comes from cos im starting to get pissed

No comments:

Post a Comment