Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Hard rain again


Left 4 dead 2 was tonights game of choice.

This time I played it on random and got 3 other players in the pairing 2 of them droped in and out but one stayed and we had a great time together. Everything was going well but then Fluff used the phone and the net went out. Not her fault! as I moved the phone the other day and I think its messing once again with the Internet.

Got back in on the same game I had just left and finished the long hard fight to finally finish the level. All 4 of us got on the boat, the credits rolled. But no achievement points!

Ive spent a total of about 4 hours on this one level. fighting hard, saving people. Dieing and having to do it all over again, I know its cos I left the game when the net went. It did not count as I had played to FULL level but dam man, it really sucks

My gamer score is not 14493. I still have dead space to play and I just got Bio Shock1 back from a friends so i can try 1000 that one as well. wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment