Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 20 February 2010

Tattoo: Day2



This morning i woke up with my tshirt stuck to my arm. Looks like ill take the shower wearing it this morning.. ok ok I'll go back a bit.

Yesterday when i was chatting with my artist about aftercare, she said that i should put on a shirt when i went to bed, and in the morning if it stuck... just jump in the shower with it on.

Day 2 is a little saw, stiff and tender. I think that a lot of the black has come out and the grays starting to come up nicely.

Washing it dabbing it dry with a paper towel. making sure everything clean then giving it lots of Bepanthen (not to much). Getting used to having it so far has been ok but fluffs poked it a few time (Always the way with new piercings and tattoos).




No comments:

Post a Comment