Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Tattoo on the way?


Well i was out and about today to have a little look at some of the bikes in halfords in Brixton.
While i was down there I was thinking that I should have a look in the new tattoo shop.

The black line, on Atlantic rd (SW9) looks wide open, lots of floor space. vague sounds of zips from the machines in the background and some light metal from the speakers(always love it when loud music is being played in low volume)

Asked about getting my family motto on my arm, I drew up a peace awhile ago and I was just asking about the artists, Long and the short. I am going in tomorrow and I might have it after pay day so wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment