Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 26 February 2010

How much we change

Today I'm thinking that we change so much in such a small time. The people we meet and things that we see every day changes us in loads of tiny ways. From where ever we all start to the place we are all going to die, does it all matter in the end?


To just summarize the last 5 years of my life I have gone from one extrema to the next. In that time I think I have changed so much, from the crazy raver that i was fast living, fun loving and a bit of a womanizer , till now I'm careful, thoughtful, calm and in a long term monogamous relationship.

Being with Fluff has had such an impact on my ways and through processes. From cheeky to PC.

I'm now eating healthy and avoiding extra sugar. Working out my body and trying to better myself with for my mind. Reading and learning about other people. Other ways of life, Reading and learning about other people, living in a different country to open my mind.

I don't know if I am a better person after all of tis time but I hope I'm at lest a better man that when I started this life.

Some might think that this is just self masturbation but I feel I need to write this to look back in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment