Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 9 February 2010

100 Garage Classics from Pure Garage

Any of you guys remember such tracks as "Why", "Please dont turn me on", "Little bit of luck" and "love shy"?


Today I saw an add on the telly about this new CD out. Its a 5disk set with over 6 hours of classic garage hits. I like a lot of the tunes on the advert and I'm thinking that i might get it. So I jump on Itunes to have a little look see and maybe get it. £12.99 for the full album, Thats not to bad. Itunes lets you have a little lissen of the tracks, The 1st thing that hits me is that the 1st CD is ALL fucking new, NOT CLASSICS! "Day N Night".... "American boy".... Sorry im not saying that there bad tunes but one thing there not is Classics.


Growing up in south London, UK Garage is the music of nearly everyone of my friends and family, both me and my brother where bedroom DJ's and my other brother Still does it till this day. Every weekend my school mates and I would be out dancing, getting drunk and pulling to some of the best tunes

Sorry but out of 100 tracks that are on this album I barley know half, And i know a fucking shit load of old school, new school 2 and 4 step and nearly everything in between. I'm not saying that im not going to get it, but for the mates of mine that care, Don't think this is all for the old school its more like a reason to make the newer stuff look good.
Sorry but the classics will always be just that. 96 till 2000 will always be the time for UK garage. before the so solid crews style groups started fucking it up


One last thing, there are 100 tracks on the 5 CDs but if you get it from Itunes you get 5 extras tracks, they are each of the 5CDs in one track each. so for the guys with Ipods you can listen without any gaps (Funny but Ipod/iTunes lets you to do this in the options)

In H.M.V and on play.com this album goes for £9.99 but on itunes its 12.99. The extra tracks are only on itunes and not in the shop copys but is that worth the extra £2.99?

No comments:

Post a Comment