Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Southern Lights Festival 2010


This year im thinking of doing a Festival but unlike most that are coming up in the summer, I'm not after a music one, shit piling all over the place, dirty people and un-washed cloths. This is not really my bad, having an O.C.D about clean things and I must say that most music these days sucks monkey dick.

Most Tuesdays I head up to Liverpool St. There is a juggles club that does lots of different things, Poi and staff are the 2 reasons that I go, but i have made a some friends there, A few have told me about a Festival that sounds like something i might like. A circus arts show over the weekend, 3nights of workshops, music and stage shows. Camping and random chats seam to be what everyone who went say about it.

Now its coming back around to Summer and this time im going to try my best to go. This years event is in Kimmeridge (Deep south), over the weekend of 11th - 13th of June.

I'm not sure at this moment if I'm going alone or will find some friends down there. But even if I do go it alone, I have a feeling that ill make some friends non the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment