Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 5 February 2010

Six Degrees of Separation

Just back from The Old Vic, and I have to say it was much better then going to a movie. Better then Avatar, better then mostly anything that I've gone to see in a long time.The last time that I was out we went to see Chicago for my Birthday but I have to say that I liked this more, No dig to Fossie as it was a show with razzle dazzle and song and dance.

This one gave you something to think about, A light hearted story about A con man with a gift for blagging, Seeing Anthony Head(Flan) speaking with an american accent takes a while to get used to but I think he did a great job with it. Obi Abili(Paul) was just fab with a smooth tongue in both the rude boy and the eloquent chat. Leskey Manville(Ouisa) Plays the part of Flans wife and holds her own with Head, With some funny and some dramatic parts.

The rest of the cast I did not know before hand but they ware all great and I loved the story and the script and i would tell almost anyone to see it while its on

Oh and theres some Willy in it so for my fans that are that way inclined

8 Jan - 3 Apr 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment