Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 10 February 2010

A walk home

Today I went on a walk to Vauxhall in london, this is were i grow up till i was 6. A block of flats on Black prince road was the 1st house i ever lived in and for some reason I had to go and see it this morning. Something in my mind told me to go, so I did.

Old Vauxhall bingo hall

Funny that I have not been there in nearly 20years and yet I found it without barley looking up. We had to move in the end because of damp and the counsel was just being so rubbish. Then we moved out to the burbs of London Well SE27 anyways lol
age2
Groom house was the1st place i called home and it was a time before everything went tits up as life kinda does sometimes. Walking from my flat in Brixton to there and back as the sun was rising made me feel a little weird , Thinking of my brothers and my folks, the history that has passed and the things that have come and gone since we lived there.
age10
Memory's funding back and seeing faces from the past, something that I think my sole needed for a long time, I some how feel lighter, more positive about whats to come. I have done many things in this life so far. Lived in far away lands. Learned many skills, I have over come prejudice and being told I was going to grow up to be nothing.
age7
Its been less then 24hours since my walk and I feel so much better. I believe I can work everything in my life out. I am going to make sure that if i fail Its not going to be cos i did not try hard enough

No comments:

Post a Comment