Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 16 January 2013

An Old Friend

Today I got an old friend back, Someone who I have not seen in a long time, I've missed them so much and I did not know just how much till today. Her looks, Her smell. I have so badly wanted her on my skin again its been unreal.


Sorry - Had to play it up a little, L'occitan is as much a part of me as my skin. The light peppered smell mixs in with my own smell that it makes something magic happen. I become sex and everyone wants to hug me me!

Fluff got me this with her very skilled nose and I am the only person I know that uses it so it really is my own smell. Every time someone has sniffed me they go all funny and wanna hold me tight and sometimes bite me on the neck (You know who you are). Today when I sprayed it on the girls did not like it but then after it was on my skin and they had another wiff... the trend continue 

No comments:

Post a Comment