Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 11 January 2013

Reach for the Lasers

As some of you know I got a new tattoo just after my birthday last month, Some of you dont know this but the spelling was infact wrong.


Now as it is in swedish most of my readers would not even know, But when I went to get it done there was already 2 other mistake in the spelling (2 outa 3 ant good for tattoos) Anyways I saw the other to and got it sorted out there and then but the 3rd i missed... I was really hung over after my party thanks to some of my guest's (FLIP & DB)

So I spent 3 hours in the chair getting inked and might I add VERY PAINFUL on a hangover, It turned out thatthere was a spelling error and that kinda sucks so when I emailed my artist about getting the work finished I told her about the miss spelling and between the toof us we sorted out a plan... So today that plan started and I got to find out what Laser removal feels like lol.

It was told to me that it was very painful and that its a right bitch, truth be told it was not that bad. Kinda feels like an elastic band being flicked on you, with a sharp pop of the skin and smell of burnt hair.

The skin around the removal will kinda be like a sun burn and I need to look after it in the same way, being that I only got a letter removed it was not that bad, about 20secs of work really and with any luck I will only need this one sitting, but I might need to go back for more... then again its getting tattooed over again so maybe it will be fine with only the one


No comments:

Post a Comment