Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 8 January 2013

What A Mess!

Last night I slept in half car half skip, My friend Chaka was driving the car that was someone elses that we knew, He left to go off to sleep some where else. I was making this car-skip as comfy as pos but it was not easy.

Then In the blink of an eye im running a bath at my Forster mothers house, I have 2 cats, Jinx and a new kitty. They have found a mouse but I had taken it from them to drown in the bath... Calling between my Fluff and my Forster Mum of the most humane way to kill this little tiny mouse.

All of a sudden the bath is full of tiny little things from my past, little nick-nacks like toys and books, CDs and  tapes... so im grabbing some of the things I wish to keep and toos the things I dont....

Then I wake up - back in the skip-car... its morning and I should be getting myself together... I go to the boot and get my jeans out, tie the belt as the jeans are way to big for me, get my top and look for the car keys... i get a touch and look in the back seat, then I look up and see that Chaka is back, the keys are in and were about to set off.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT DREAM MENT TO MEAN? COS IM LOST TO IT

No comments:

Post a Comment