Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 9 January 2013

And The Award For Most Stupid Tit Goes To....

Last week I was at a friends place and we were just chilling out, My friend showed me a knife that he got sent over by his mum and me being me who loves blades had a little look, I went to run it over my arm to see how sharp it was, The old test to see if it cut the hairs off... 

But me being a little Stupid - messed this simple thing up and ended up cutting my arm open instead... 

Waiting for the Doctor

The blade cut through the skin and the fat layer under it, only just a tiny nick on the musal below that... Lets just say it was one of them "OH FUCK!!!" moments. With in seconds My friends jumped into action. One was on the phone, another knowing first aid put presser on it to stem the bleeding, And dam there was alot of blood. At one point it was spraying out blood... So I knew I had hit an artery!

"When Skinny does something he over does it" My dads words!

Still waiting for the Dr

After the ambulance came and did there little wrap up, It was off to A&E and a bit of a waiting time, It was a very clean cut wound and was semi easy to stitch up, 7 internal s and 6/7 externals and after fixing the artery 

Just finished the fix up


After getting stitched up I came back out to the waiting room to find my friends... 2 were asleep and one was still sitting there smiling, This was something new for our crew and  hope its the last A&E visit for a while to come!

My Friends Waiting for me!

Just wanna say thank you to TheSex ThePeace and ThePixie for looking after me so well and going alone with me on this amazingly crazy (And Stuiped) mission, Love you guys so much XX

Later That Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment