Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 13 January 2013

Heart burn and fucked up dreams

Once again I wake up to it... That is 3 days in a row to heart burn and weird dreams.

Today Is a friend of mines birthday and were going blowing, I went to it last year as well so this was the  frame work for last nights dream.

(in my dream)
I got there a little early so as I am waiting for the others to arrive I bump into some friends (Chaka & Chris), 2 of them from spits and were walking along but I'm on the phone to fluff, were talking about "us" then we meet at (once again) at my Forster mums house, shes is wearing the outfit from my last blog and were being very close, kissing and cuddling as I am telling her my feeling at the moment - telling her that I am missing  her and how we could fix the issues that we have... She does not seem to want to go there but is kissing me all the same.


I wake up inside my dream to find 2 other friends (Dan and Faith) sleeping on the other side of the room I shared with my brother at my 2nd mothers wondering why they are there... Fluff is gone and im back waiting for the part to begin... Too cars roll up with the bday girl (Michelle) and many others including ThePeace and others, for some reason Michelle is driving a black Taxi. ThePeace pulls me aside for a chat - This chat does not happen as my alarm goes off and I am back in the real world with Jinx on my lapy purring for some attention.

Are these dreams telling me something? Am I ment to work all this out or is it just my mind fucking with my head - I believe all dreams mean something, but there never easy to work out as they are all about symbolism   

No comments:

Post a Comment