Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 13 January 2013

Classic wins over Summers

Was just chatting with a friend about lingerie 
(Dont ask I dont know how these things come up) 

It got me thinking about the normal ideas of lingerie to the normal person. I was out shopping the other week with some friends and they wanted to pop to Anna Summers. I was like "No way guys, You cant shop there" to witch I was told to chill out. la Senza was also on the hit list that day and while they are much better then Summers, I could not find anything in there that I liked.


Now maybe I am used to something a little different but other places like Agent Provocateur and Victorias Secret come to my mind, Something thats really hot but classy, Something thats going to make me melt and not wonder about an STI!


No I understand that some girls can pull off some amazing things but to me something like the image above is smoking hot, While the one at the top of the page is something to make me run a mile. 

Maybe I have been spoiled for chose with my pin up lady in the past but its going to take me to turn me on then a pointed tail and horns... Classic 50s beats 90s any day(or night) of the week 

No comments:

Post a Comment