Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 9 January 2013

The Ex Girlfriend Dream

Last night Ihad a really fucked up-dream...

It was set over many weeks with lots of different events happening...

1st there was the small memories, All the things that she had done since she split with me, going on a trip around Europe and seeing the postcards and things she had picked up.

Then comes the new boyfriend, An image of the too them on the side of a hill, Something we would have done if we would have ever got outa fucking London and seen the fracking world a little more....

Then I am in a shop with a friend and I over here a conversation. Its about there sons new GF and that they believe that shes is still in love with her ex, The names given are not that different from there real life names and my ears are picking up all the details. The family coming together - the cost of this and that and Iput it together that the wedding is on fot  them.

My heart is crushed but this information but at the same time I dont want to make up and just want revenge and to spit these to people up. I find a crow inside the Mothers room, I guild it out of the window. I find images on the phone and see that there are doing all the things that couples are doing.

The subconscious is a fucked up thing when you think about it, What on earth does all that mean, Hunting through an old shop with TheSex finding PSP games for only £100. Looking for a Cab with LittleIan and ChrisNut... A cab office that also sells mirrors. A tour around the catacombs of Paris.

This is starting to turn into a dream blog but its the best way I can put this down in text before I lose all of the details... maybe one day I can put the peaces all together and work out whats happening... For now I just seem like a crazy person lol

No comments:

Post a Comment