Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 21 January 2013

Happy Birthday Lewis!

Today is the 21st of January... This is a day that's both happy and sad for me, Today would have been my brothers 33rd birthday.

Some of you might know the tattoo on my neck. A lot of people have asked what the letters stand for... L.R.E... Well its stands for Lewis Ronald Elliott. It was my 1st tattoo and maybe in a funny way my favort one. It was for my brother that Fluff got me in Sweden.

My brother was an amazing guy - He was a pain in the arss. could be the vane of your life or the most level headed person you would have ever met.

See the funny thing is I was not ment to know him, Born with a hole in the heart the doctors only gave him 3 years to live, 5 if he was really lucky. Well one thing my brother did well was never listen to anyone!

He pasted his 5th birthday, became mine and my other brothers dad when he was 11 as we were put into care, finished school, went to college - Worked and also had a son of his own.

5 years pff he lived pass his 25th! By then he was getting weak and spent so much time in hospital that I saw im on almost a daily basics (As my flat was only 5mins walk)

He knew he was going to die along time before he did, He came to terms with it better then most of us around him - I think that is why he had such an amazing out look on life, Enjoy yourself he would tell me, Make sure you have lived your life before its time for you to go. He knew at the time I was out partying a lot but also knew that I would pass that point in my life. 

I look up some nights to see his star, and every time I smile, knowing that he still sees me and see's just what I have become. I hope I am still doing you proud of me

Love you bro, Happy birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment