Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 31 December 2012

A New Year Comes

2012

Wow this has gone fast... its Dec 31st and I have no idea what happened in the last 12 months & now on the eve of the new year I have to look back on a year that has changed my life so much.

This Year I have pushed my photography alot more then before, working gigs and shooting models has gone up, Getting myself back onto the poi and learning a few new things from the spinning world, I have done some great things, been some amazing places and had a summer in Sweden with my folks that was a time to remember.

  • I got to see Mick Foley this year with my Dad
  • Covered many events and became one of DSI elite Pro Spotters. 
  • Became a Tog for Core Magazine.
  • I met some amazing people and got to know older friends even more so. 
  • Shoot my 1st wedding (not as the main shooter).
  • Took my Swedish Girlfriend for her 1st ever trip outside of London. 
  • Spent 3 weeks in Sweden with both my family's and saw Göthenborg for the 1st time.
  • Went to Play! 4days in tents with friends and loads of spinning fun!
Then there was some bad. I lost my love of the last 7 years, that shuck me to my core and knocked me for six but she is still part of my life even if she is no longer in it every day and for that I am Thankful for her friendship.

I really fall out with some members of my family this year and I dont think that bridge will ever be repaired but at the same time I have spent some time with my foster family and I feel good to know they are still there.

I became single again, You can see this as a good thing or a bad depending on your frame of mind but I have found my smile again, But the long nights alone and the time I spend in my own head are sad moments that let my dark side come out.


Will 2013 be as crazy? Will it be more of the same or will it be a long slow year were I wish for 2014. We will see and it all starts tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment