Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Filming TLC!

Last week I shot an event in north London called TLC (the London juggling convention). I have shot this event before but this time there was a difference, I was shooting Video!

Now I am not know for my video shooting and I have never dont that much with video but I really would love to get into this kinda work, I love motion and I use it in many of my still photography but shooting using an d-SLR is not very easy, They are not made for this kinda work and as such lack some features like a body that you can hold easily, A tripod is a must and the screens are not the best for checking if the image is sharp.

With the new frimwear that I just got it is made a little easyer but I did not have that at the time.

Anyways, Tonight I had a look at some of the footy and put together the 1st draft of the video. just over 6mins long at 720p and its already a 60gb file (God knows what it would have been at 1080p)

I feel like i got the idea of the event but the best act of the night I cant post as Feeding The Fish do not wish it to be on the web, I have done a very sneek peek of there act but each of the 5 clips are less then a second long... I will upload it when I feel it is good enough and that upload will take the better part of a day after the last vid I shot for spit took over 5hours!



No comments:

Post a Comment