Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 13 December 2012

Good bye, Old friend...

Im sitting in bed right now,all creamed up with a long tshirt on as I dont wanna get blood and ink all over the sheets. Im smoking a fag and writing this blog.

I am telling you this as I only have one fag left, im about to go to sleep and if all goes well - this will be the last time I do indeed smoke! This is a new year for me and one habit that I have that I wish to remove from my life is smoking. It smells, It makes you breath stink and I just no longer want it in my life.



I have quit before when I lived in Sweden, what help was the fact that most of my Swedish friends and family dont sparke up every 10mins, Fluff was there for me and really helped me out. When I got back to London I was around alot of smokers and I kinda fell back into it.

Fluff warned me but I knew better - No babe, you knew better all along!

So now I start my 28th year (bar a few days) and this is something I both want to do and need to do, My health is not what it once was and the price of fags is becoming silly, I want more things in life and burning anywhere between £15 and £30 a week is not going to help me get them. I wanna get more ink, I wanna get more lens and I want to be able to talk when I reach 60 without the need for some voice-box!



One more fag to smoke tonight, you have been a good friend but now we must part. Skins need to grow up and dump this habit before this habit take hold and never lets go!

No comments:

Post a Comment