Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 30 December 2012

What A Weekend...And Its not over yet!!

Wow this has been a great weekend! 

I had a friend over for a few days, a burn at the beach on Friday and a movie night at TheSex's... 5.5 movies back to back with drinks and alot of fun times. Did not turn in till gone 11am this morning!

  • Four Lions
  • This is 40
  • Moon
  • Happy Feet 2
  • Killing me softy 
  • Dreed
Tonight I was going to stay over again but with tomorrow coming I through it best to have a chilled one.

For tomorrow is new years eve, I have a party to help set up (plus the party itself) We're doing a burn in the garden and then around 10am on New years day I am covering an event in Vauxhall (Frantics vs Sunnyside up) and then after all that I have to work! 

So in other words I dont think im going to be sleeping till Wednesday!!

This is going to one amazing and fun day! 

HAPPY MOTHER FUCKING NEW YEARS 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment