Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 31 December 2012

Four letters!

Love...

Only a four letter word but means so much, The feelings that go with it, the high and the lows that come with it. Only four letters but can change a mind and a soul - A World!

I've been asked if I love another so soon after losing my last love.

The answer is easy... its a no. I have love for my family, my friends and my Fluff but being in love takes alot of giving and I am not ready for giving myself up again so soon after what has happened this year. 

I want to have fun and enjoy myself but I dont want to get hurt again, I dont want to hurt another. I want to know who I am before I fall again and I dont see that happening for a long time yet. 

Four letters that can hurt someone so bad that it takes them years to move on from it, 

Do I want to do this to someone out there again, No. Do I want my love to brake someone down to there core again, No. Do I want to be loved... Now that it the $1000,00 question.

I want to be loved, to be through about and to be in mind with people but to have someone being in love with me scares me. Someone feeling something for me and hurting them worries the hell out of me. 

So I want to stay away as much as I can on this, as this leads to hurt so I am keeping my distends while trying to find happiness in my new life.

My History is still with me and finding a soul mate does not happen over night, It took me a long time to find her and I dont think I will find that again... So im not looking to find anything like that for a long time.

I am sorry for picking you up on my blog, it was meant as something, not some toss away line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment