Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Xmas 2012

Today is Christmas, Yay!! :(

I just made the 4 mile walk from my flat to my parents house. This is something I do every year when im in London but this year I did it alone... Every other year I spent it in one of 2 places, Here in London or with my Swedish family in Lund/Land et.

With me and fluff splitting this is the 1st time in 7 years that I am spending the 2nd xmas in a row with my own family. A shame as I am missing my Swedish family a lot right now, I call them last night and everyone seemed happy and the snow has fallen all over the south. Such a beautiful county - with amazing people and great food.
(Something that I miss alot but this year would have been fun with me turning veggy earlier this month)

Anyway back to London 2012 - Just as I left the flat it started to rain, thunder and a stome hit half way home, my clothes got soaked and i was dripping from my hat to my feet. When I got in the door the dog was happy to see me and my mum came down to see if I was ok.

Now I am sitting in my old room (now the office) writing this blog thinking about what this could have been without the brake up, Would I be in Sweden in a nice warm bed and a pixie by my side? Or would I just be un happy still with the things around me... I cant really tell but I have to look to the further with an open mind and open eyes.

I know you will read this and I wanna wish you all the best for this christmas, dont forget all the fun times we have shared over this holiday time - You still the only reason why I liked this period of time. I hope that its all that it can be in the land of Golge and julskinka.

Puss puss my squish and God Jul xx

No comments:

Post a Comment