Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 10 December 2012

The 28th Year of Skinny


I made it, 28 years on this planet and I am still here.

Today I spent a lot of time thinking about the year just gone, What did I do with my 27th year?

This year has seen much happen but most of it I cant remember, there is of course the big spit that happened a few months ago but there was a lot more. Shoots and raving, festivals and friends Holidays and time in Sweden, Weddings and guests.


Another year older, a few more grey hairs and lines on my face but I have a good feeling about this year to come, I have amazing friends and have my health. After a chat just now I feel even more positive about an amazing person in my life, witch I througt I had lost.

I hope that this year is a year of smiles and happiness, Something I have lacked for a while!  


No comments:

Post a Comment