Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 2 December 2012

Skinny Love The Song

Its funny how one song and make you think, even so when it has your own name in it...


The lyrics seem to talk to you and mean so much more than other songs... it has meanings to it should not in my own life but when you have something like...

"Come on skinny love, just last the year
Pour a little salt, we were never here"



How is that not meant to be talking to me when it is telling me about my love or about the past.

"I tell my love to wreck it all
Cut out all the ropes and let me fall"

After this time apart I am still thinking of her and I am thinking hard, reading blogs that are ment for me and reading in between the line is what has always got my into trouble, Asking the the questions that I know will not lead to the places I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment