Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 28 December 2012

NewInSweden

I miss Sweden!

Tonight I was watching The Little Mermaid (Dont ask), When Kiss the girl came on I looked it up in swedish and then I found this little clip on 1"0 good things to know about Sweden"


There were a few videos about being new in Sweden, This would have been an amazing thing to have seen back in 2005 when I moved there, But I have missed it there, the food, the family and the friends! Some amazing people in my life and who have been there for me alot over the years have indeed been Swedish (You know who you are)


Right now it does not look like I'm coming over in January but don't stress as I will come over some time in the new year, To both Friends in Stockholm and down south to see the family.

Puss puss guys, Jag saknar dig - alla

No comments:

Post a Comment