Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 3 December 2012

Magic Lantern for Betty!!

The other week I herd that the guys over at Magic lantern got around the trouble with the duel prosessers of the canon 7d. Today I through I would have a little look and guess what!

YES!!!! It was there. An Alpha but its grea that  its even up!



So I just formatted my card and carried it over, Updated my frrmware and now I have it on the memory card  in my camera, It has some great feachers but as an alpha there will be more to come. The one think I really wanted was the pecking mode.


This gives you a small screen within the rear screen with a zoomed in bit for checking foucas, and this stays while recording so my foucas should always be fine.

2 problums are that its only saved on the RAM so if you turn off the camera you have to re-install the magic lantern and the other is that if i format my CF card, I lose it all together. 

If you wanna download the softwear then use this LINK and there are many videos on youtube to see how to install

No comments:

Post a Comment