Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 1 December 2012

Missing out but not missing out!

Tonight I have missed out on the burn but in a way that burn came to me, Some of my friends came back to mine for a chilled out session, With music by Paul Oakenfold and entertainment with the xbox its been a great night.

I do love these chilled nights with friends and gaming, Child of Eden seems to be going down well and my corn stry fry was really nice tonight. Now everything starting to wide down, the arts and crafts are out and the girls are drawing amazing images while the sex is getting his head around Edens amazing visions.

And little old me is happy to have my friends around. That really do fit so well in my life that its almost un-real

No comments:

Post a Comment