Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 3 December 2012

Long Lonely Nights

Is this feeling going to pass? 



Sleeping alone is a funny thing, Not having another body to warm you in the bed and to not feel skin on skin. To only feel your own hands upon your body at night. Knowing that when I wake its going to be dark and cold and alone again. 

This is something I still need to get used to, I have my cat beside me and for that I'm thankful that I have that. We are pack animals and I do think that we all sleep far better when there are others around us. Because the nights don't not seem so lonely when you have someone to share it with.

Good night world... I will see you again in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment