Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 2 December 2012

Winter Is Coming

Pinch push 1st day of the month... Yep its now december and that means 2 things, one is the holiday I hate above all other and the other is my own birthday.

That right, Skinny turns 28 on the 10th of this month and wow thats making me feel old, trouble is in my mind I am already 30 from all the 30th bdays I have been to and done this year. So far im not really doing much for it, having a few friends over and nothing much as I am getting inked on the next day. That day being a Tuesday means I will be at spits and I wanna really have my party then. Around all my trippy hipper spinning friends and to make it even better the spinn@ xmas parety on the sat after (15th) so I can really have it then.

I have an open mind about my new year to come, there is going to be a lot of changes to years before my I plan to make my 28th year on the earth a dam good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment