Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 24 December 2012

FlowWand Skills

Now I'm guessing some of you dont know what a Flowwand id....



My biggest reason for not getting a flowwand myself was all the time I saw this toy spun it was done in a very feminine way... Not that its a bad thing but I wanted to look cool/sexy while spinning. In other words I wanted to not look gay. Then a friend of mine simply said... "are you gay? if not then fuck em" (who ever thinks you might be)

So I played with my friends a little more and in the end she was the one who got me my very 1st Flowtoys Flowwand!


So I have had it for about a week now and im loving it, it has all the fun moves but without the really high energy levels of poi. I am really looking forward to seeing what I can do with this litte bit of magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment