Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 16 December 2012

Dubble Shoots

That was a fun day!!

Yesterday I had a shoot in Earls Court in the morning and then The Spits Christmas party, of witch I was taking part in the photo-booth. 

The shoot went ok, I was very tired at it started at 12am and I did not have a good sleep the night before. My tooth has been giving me some trouble and kept me up all night long, I must have got up 8 times to flose or brush... Mix in a little Jack to numb the gums and some sleeping pills I got to bed around 6:30am.

I packed all my stuff the night before but I still forgot some bits, most I could work around but not having a reflector really was a pain. The shoot itself went very well, Was of a friends friend. 

The brief was to shoot three generations of the same family, As one of them lives over the pond so it needed to be done this weekend. I had a quick look over the images last night and some came out very nice. I was there for just over 2 hours and had a nice lunch. #

Did have fun on the way as my big bag broke so I had to carry a 8pound bag by hand most of the way :(

After the shoot I popped back home to empty the memory cards and had a tea before I was back out the door for the Spinning @ xmas party!

So off to Liverpool street I went, almost feel asleep on the bus (and I never sleep on buses). I was ment to be there early to help set up but the guys had done most of it by the time I got there, I helped set up the chairs and the final bits for the booth. Then The music started, the bar opened and we started the night!

I will have the images up in the next few days and from what I saw last night I got some good ones!!
The show started at 20.00 and My friend Cat did an amazing show using the levy stick, follow by many more cool and amazing acts!

A few more drinks later and a massive spin off with Kyrill and G and I was sweating like a pedophile in a playground. Was alot of fun and before I knew it the night was coming to a close. I will do another blog about the times in between but for now its still morning and I need to get some things done tonight!

I can wait to get onto the edits and show you guys some of the great times I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment