Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 28 December 2012

Missing Stockholm!

Just started to watch "Män som hatar kvinnor" aka "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo".


After seeing my old city at the start of this film I am really thinking about moving back there...

Stockholm holds so many memories for me, some good and some bad, Living there I felt so lost and yet so free, No one knew me in a city with only 871,952 its funny to get lost in. The bar life is fun and the city is amazingly beautiful  Shooting there would be great if I can find the clients. 


Getting work there when I lived there last was not easy, My Swedish was terrible and I have not learned to much more since. So I am guessing I will still have trouble with this. One other thing is that I had family there then,  And an amazing girl that took care of me and made sure I was ok.


This will have changed and I would be by myself, Yes I have friends there but I would not want to be a burden to them like I was with my Swedish family. Maybe this is a pipe dream or maybe I will just do it one day. 

I guess we will see where it leads me, To find myself again and come to terms with who I am to become!




No comments:

Post a Comment