Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Its Over... For Another Year

another year is over and i am thinking was it all worth it...

The money spent, the time taken to find the right gift for the right person and yet again I feel that I stressed over nothing, I have come to the relizasion that I am different, people dont understand me and the few that do are not here to make me feel like I belong.

I want to  go away, leave and see some other part of the world, spend time somewhere else and spend it with people that get me, understand my choses in life and respect me for them.

Maybe this is just the christmas blues but I just feel a little lost.

Merry christmas everyone, Hope you all had a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment