Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 27 December 2012

Still Alive

Making chooses between who you ware and who you are... How much of yourself do you keep when you have a massive life changing thing happen. 

You should take all the good and keep that with you and drop all the bad, But how are you to tell the deference between the two? Some things feel good even if there bad and vice viras.

Are you to trust your friends who might be a little biest towards something from the old life or the new friends who seem to understand the change in you as they have known you without all that baggie? 

I am running by my gut and seeing where life takes me, to feel what makes me happy and I am going to deal with that as for the 1st time in a long time I am enjoying myself. If that is wrong then right now I dont really care. As long as I am not hurting anyone then im going to do what feels good, what makes me happy and live my life for me.

I am sorry if that offends you

No comments:

Post a Comment