Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 17 April 2010

Action Skinny


Today I really felt like doing something, so after a little bit of a Forest Gump I headed down to our local park for a quick spin. The sun was shinning and the grass was green, I was buzing with life.

I started thinking about top the old day, With some of my old crew. My friends down in Oz used to do park party's all the time I i started to really miss them 2 (You know who you are). So when I got in I wa going to make a park party in horron of them, If the weather is nice.

Lets hope its all nice and everyone turns up.

There will be spinning and fun in the sun. Beer will be nice and I hope everyone just has a good time. if you wanna join us heres a facebook events link

No comments:

Post a Comment