Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 15 April 2010

Tuesday and Spits


Well today is Tuesday and I'm getting ready to my way to Liverpool... Street that is, My spinners club (Poi Staff etc) and I get a call from an old friend. He wants to join us tonight and im all cool with that. I like having friends to go with but then most weeks I'm on my Jacks.

So we hook up outside the tube and head down there together, Its nice to chech up as I've not really chated to him in a while. We both used to skate together and he was the one that got me into doing staff in the 1st place, years later its nice to know we can still just hung out.

Learning a few new moves and the moonwalk(some guy was doing a workshop on it) I felt really happy and ended up not going to the pub but going right home to my little fluff... A movie night awaited.

So Dark-man was skipped for a nice night with the Watchmen. I know this got paned by a lot of people but blue Willy's a side I liked it, something different and dark, Something that I would happily watch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment