Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 8 April 2010

Real Toys or something smart?


Well another night and another day, The plan is to think up something for my nephew's birthday... we already have 2 things (cant really say as his dad sometimes reads my blogs) but we wanna get something else, something fun thats different and something he can learn from.

I don't like getting toys for kids as I think most are shit and brake in no time at all, or some kids have some many they lose the special feeling. I had 2 older brothers and a few toys but we always had our special ones, mine I still have till this day.

Bring back the old days when you would only get one toy a year but that one toy lasted you till your 18th birthday... would work out a lot cheaper as well

No comments:

Post a Comment