Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Not another toy!

I really need a new laptop...

After a little chat with one of my friends today I have really got my mind set on a new Macbook.
There is the normal one Macbook going for about £800 and the Pros that are going for about £1000. As I'm trying to get somewhere with my photos and need a place to work on them and Its kinda turned into the stranded for photo-shop, image editing and most other things for on the go computing.

I do have a friend who works for Apple and I'm hoping that this person can give me some good advice as to what I'm getting myself into. Anyone that's known me for a while knows that I have a hate for mac computers (funny how things change).

But this is just another tool for me to use and as my main computer is sucking more then anything, I think its time to really think about it. Till I can get the money I think its only going to be a pipe dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment